Work With Us
Opportunity for PRP Consultant and PRP Bilingual Consultant to join our team. Must be able to work with a diverse population.
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Consultants are enthusiastic and passionate professionals who enjoy working with people who have severe mental illness to maximize their self-sufficiency and level of independence. PRP Consultants have flexible schedules that can serve one to ten individuals on their caseload. Services which are provided are individualized and based upon a detailed assessment and corresponding Individual Rehabilitation Plan for each individual served. The PRP Consultant provides support with accessing and coordinating benefits as well as services and community-based resources. PRP services are provided primarily off site, within the home and in the community. The individual receives assistance with developing life skills training to include organizational skills, time management skills, nutrition, budgeting etc. This job would supplement another full time or part time job for the professional who has strong desire to serve individuals with mental illness in the community.
- Professional willing to advocate for clients
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license (Driving record with not more than 2 points) and automobile insurance.
- Detail- oriented, organized, and can be a problem-solver
- Undergraduates with a BA/B.S or Masters’ in a human services field preferred. Candidates with High School diploma and at least one year experience are also eligible to apply.
- Requires 40 hours training prior to working with clients